Have you ever wondered what kind of gear a climbing photographer brings along to the crags?
In this follow up post to shooting climbing photos like a boss I’m at Classic Crack at Broughton Bluff, OR.
I’m sharing the systems I use while I’m on a route to move swiftly and do my work.
If you watch this you’ll learn:
- What bags I take to carry my climbing and photography gear for a day of shooting.
- What climbing equipment I use to shoot sport or trad climbing.
- What camera equipment I use for shooting stills and video.
- How I use my ascender kit to move up and down a static line.
- How I keep my camera equipment safe while shooting.
- What the essentials are for shooting rock climbing.
What goes with me?
- Ascender Kit
- TOPO Designs Light/Hip Pack
- Sony A7ii
- Sony 16-35mm f/4
- Sony 70-200 f/4
- Peak Design Leash
- Think Tank Pixel Pocket Rocket
- SD Cards
- Lens Cloth
- TOPO Design Pouch:
- Misc parts. i.e. allen wrenches, screws, Peak Design anchors.
Big shout out to my friends at TOPO Designs for making sick and durable products. Check them out at www.topodesigns.com